I am now accessing as a :

Government Of Assam Dibrugarh District

Office of The District Fisheries Development Officer, Dibrugarh

  • (i) General information regarding the department along with relevant contact details

    The following is the office set up of the Office of the District Fishery Development Officer, Dibrugarh

     

    Sl.No.

    Name

    Designation

    e-mail address

    Contact No.

    1

    Sri Deva Kumar Deori

    District Fishery Development Officer, Dibrugarh

    devadeori06384@gmail.com

    9101247845

    2

    Sri Abhinandan Kashyap

    Fishery Development Officer(Information)

    Kashyap.fish@gmail.com

    8638076654

    3

    Sri Jayanta Dutta

    Fishery Development Officer, Lahowal Development Block

    Jayantadutta38@gmail.com

    8732823122

    4

    Sri Bhuban Chandra Bori

    Fishery Development Officer, Tengakhat Development Block

    bhubanbori@gmail.com

    9401078859

    5

    Smt Silpisikha Gogoi

    Fishery Development Officer, Tingkhong Development Block

    Gogoi.Shilpisikha@gmail.com

    7005834572

    6

    Sri Chakrapani Pegu

    Fishery Development Officer, Borbaruah Development Block

    chakrapp0516@gmail.com

    9612571675

    7

    Smt Parishmita Handique

    Fishery Development Officer, Joypur Development Block

    handiqueparishmitanlp@gmail.com

    7578086022

    8

    Sri Amlan Jyoti Das

    Fishery Development Officer, Khowang Development Block (On deputation to DoF, Ghy,HQ)

    amlanzyoti@gmail.com

    9706526757

    9

    Smt Prankrishna Bhuyan

    Junior Engineer

    p.krishnaa92@gmail.com

    8399095810

    10

    Sri Humen Bora

    Asst. Fishery Officer

     

    7002815447

    11

    Sri Sarbananda Saikia

    Fishery Demonstrator, Joypur Development Block

     

    6001347567

    12

    Sri Puspa Ram Borah

    Fishery Demonstrator, Panitola Development Block

     

    9365399664

    13

    Sri Nitya Nanda Borah

    Fishery Demonstrator, Borboruah Development Block

     

    9954289919

    14

    Sri Ajoy Sankar Das

    Fishery Demonstrator, Lahowal Development Block

     

    9435130758

    15

    Sri Salim Ahmed

    Fishery Demonstrator, Tengakhat Development Block

     

    7576871992

    16

    Sri Akramul Hussain

    Fishery Demonstrator, Tingkhong Development Block

    a.hussain01994@gmail.com

    9365368517

    17

    Sri Kailash Gogoi

    Upper Division Asstt

     

    9401709691

    18

    Smt Jyoti Rajkhowa

    Lower Division Asstt

     

    9365436471

    19

    Sri Rupeswar Dihingia

    Lower Division Asstt

     

    6001576515

    20

    Sri Duleswar Sonowal

    Lower Division Asstt

     

     

    21

    Sri Ajit Das

    Power Pump Operator

     

     

    22

    Sri Anowar Hussain

    Grade IV staff

     

    7636002510

    23

    Sri Narayan Das

    -do-

     

     

    24

    Sri Abhijit Sharmah

    -do-

     

    9435391108

    25

    Sri Deepjyoti Sonowal

    -do-

     

    8876439328

                                  

    FISH FARMERS DEVELOPMENT AGENCY

    DIBRUGARH

    Registration no: The registration No. of FFDA Dibrugarh is 1110/1991-92 and it was registered under Societies Registration Act. XXI of 1860, Sixteenth day of August 1991.

     

    INTRODUCTION

                The Fish Farmer’s Dev. Agency has been started in this District since 1993-94 for help of multipurpose development activities among the pisciculturist. It also motivates the Fish Farmers to grow more fish by the implementation of various schemes like linked delinked motivation for training and lease facilities to the unemployed youth.

     

    The following is the present office set up of FFDA, Dibrugarh

    Sl.No.

    Name

    Designation

    e-mail address

    Contact No.

    1

    Sri Atul Hazarika

    Junior Engineer

     

    9954438683

    2

    Sri Girin Chandra Das

    Stenographer

     

    7002535320

    3

    Sri Dudul Sharmah

    Lower Division Asstt

     

    9435002868, 6000532879

    4

    Sri Rupam Dutta

    Grade IV staff

     

    9435748010

    5

    Sri Nibaran Dutta

    -do-

     

    9678494863

    6

    Sri Mridul Das

    -do-

     

    9365410925

    7

    Sri Jiten Sonowal

    -do-

     

    7896846301

    8

    Sri Jamal Ali

    Driver

     

    9864524997

     

     

    (ii)List of schemes (Govt. of India and Govt. of Assam) of the Department

     Fisheries is an important sector in the state of Assam which supports the livelihood of around 3 lakh fish farmers and around 10 lakh fishers in capture fisheries. Moreover, around 90% of the population of the state are fish consumers. Considering the immense potentiality of the sector the Department of Fisheries is entrusted with the responsibility to make proper use of available resources through mobilization of fishers and fish farmers.

    Following are the schemes functioning under the Office of the District Fisheries Development Officer, Dibrugarh –

    1. Central sector schemes (CSS)

     

    • Blue revolution

                Under Blue Revolution 2018-19, the running scheme in the department is ‘Creation of Fingerling Rearing Area’

    Objective:

    • Expansion of fish seed rearing area
    • Enhancing fish seed production
    • Socio-economic uplift of rural people
    • Reducing the gap/shortage of fingerlings

    Unit cost and sharing pattern:

    • 40% of unit cost of Rs.7.50 lakh/ha (civil work +input) as project share and remaining 60% will be beneficiary share for beneficiaries belonging to general categories. The assistance will be provided for one year
    • 60% of unit cost of Rs.7.50 lakh/ha (civil work + input) as project share and remaining 40% will be beneficiary share for beneficiaries belonging to SC/ST/Women or their cooperatives. The assistance will be provided for one year.

    Eligibility Criteria

    1. The selected site must be in cluster
    2. Average pond size 0.10 to 0.14 ha

    B. State schemes (RIDF)

    • Matshya Jagaran-Ghore Ghore Pukhuri Ghore Ghore Maach

    Objective:

    • Expansion of pond and tank area with enhanced fish production @ 3000 kg/ha/year
    • Encouraging backyard fish farming with the concept of “Ghore Ghore Pukhuri Ghore Ghore Maach.
    • Self-sufficiency in fish production and nutritional security to farmers/villagers
    • Popularization of community based fish farming through community tanks
    • Training to fish farmers for enhancing their knowledge and understanding.

    Eligibility Criteria

    FARMER’S INDIVIDUAL POND

    1. Average pond size 0.14-0.20 Ha
    2. Ownership of the land should belong to the concerned beneficiary
    3. Identified site must be free from any dispute/litigation/legal implications

    VILLAGE COMMUNITY TANK

    1. Average size of the tank 1.0 Ha to 5.0 Ha
    2. Land should belong to Fishery Cooperative Society/SHG/NGO/CBO etc/Govt. Khas land including land ownership belonging to Assam Fisheries Development Corporation Ltd(AFDC), FISHFED etc.
    3. Single ownership of land will not be eligible
    4. Minimum number of beneficiaries should be 10-15 against one community tank
    5. Identified area must be free from any dispute or litigation
    6. If the area is taken on lease, it should be more than 7 years/at least 5 years effective from the date of project approval.

     

    UNIT COST AND SHARING PATTERN

                80% of the total estimated cost will be project share and remaining 20% will be beneficiary share. Under RIDF scheme, project share includes 75% RIDF loan share and 5% state government share. Inputs after the completion of pond construction will be provided @50:50(Government share: Beneficiary share) basis.

    C. SOPD

    • “MATSYA JAGARAN”;Fish culture input for productivity increase(General)

    Objective:

    • Enhance fish production through scientific fish culture
    • Utilization of new and existing pond for fish production
    • Socio-economic uplift of rural people

    Unit cost and sharing pattern:

    • 50% of unit cost of Rs. 1.50 lakh/ha as project share and remaining 50% will be beneficiary share. The assistance will be provided for one year
    • Project cost is restricted towards the most crucial inputs namely fish seed and fish feed only for sustainable fish production.

    Eligibility criteria:

    • Average pond size 0.14 – 0.20 Ha
    • Ownership of land should belong to the concerned beneficiary. If the land is not in the name of of the beneficiary then NOC from the actual owner of the proposed pond site duly signed by the Local Village Head Man is to be submitted. DFDO or his designated officers should ensure ownership of the land for development and copies of the land records has to be maintained in the O/o the DFDO for verification.
    • The identified site must be free from any dispute/litigation/legal implications.
    • The beneficiaries who has availed similar assistance in last 5 years for the specific scheme from the department/other department are not eligible.
    • Ready-to-stock (requiring no renovation works) individual ponds/community tanks could be selected under approved guidelines for implementation of RIDF-XXIII.

     

     

                                                                                                               

                                                                                                           

                                                                                                    District Fishery Dev. Officer

                                                                                                                   Dibrugarh