- Eligibility criteria
- Address Proof
- Photo ID Proof
- Period of Stay and Purposes.
- Advance Notice
District Magistrate issues Arms License on receipt of required form as per ARMs Act. Within district it is issued be DC and for state level License permission from home department is required.
Citizen India and above 18 years.
As per statutory form of ARMs Act which is available in the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
- Application Form, Photo ID, Address Proof, Certificates, Government ID Card, NOCs etc.
- Threat assessment Report from Superintendent of Police of the concerned District.
- 3(three) copies passport size photograph of the applicant.
License fees levied as per ARMs Act Amendment fixed by Government of India time to time.
- Application can be submitted in any working days.
- Time for processing (approximate): Within 15 days.
Whom to Contact
Any District Magistrate of Assam.